Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Amateur age. (Upper Alton, Ill.) 1873-1???
Upper Alton, Ill. (1873-1???)
The Amateur age. : (Upper Alton, Ill.) 1873-1???
- Place of publication:
- Upper Alton, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Aug. C. Barler, Harry S. Barler
- Dates of publication:
vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1873)-
- Amateur journalism--Newspapers.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Illinois--Upper Alton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221434
- Upper Alton (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Ed. and pub. by Harry S. and Augustus C. Barler.
- Numbering is irregular.
- sn 94051182
View complete holdings information