Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Autograph. (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1887-1???
Nebraska City, Neb. (1887-1???)
The Autograph. : (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1887-1???
- Place of publication:
- Nebraska City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.H. Calhoun, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
- Amateur journalism--Newspapers.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Nebraska City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Nebraska City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218603
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Nov. 1887).
- sn 94051191
View complete holdings information