Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boys' herald. (Augusta, Me.) 1883-1???
Augusta, Me. (1883-1???)
The Boys' herald. : (Augusta, Me.) 1883-1???
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- Burleigh and Whitehouse
- Dates of publication:
- Amateur journalism--Maine.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Augusta (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 1883).
- Issue of Dec. 1883 published in magazine format.
- sn 94051193
View complete holdings information