Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boys' herald. (New Haven [Conn.]) 18??-1???
New Haven [Conn.] (18??-1???)
The Boys' herald. : (New Haven [Conn.]) 18??-1???
- Place of publication:
- New Haven [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- English & Hall
- Dates of publication:
- Amateur journalism--Newspapers.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Apr. 1873).
- sn 94051199
View complete holdings information