Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boys' herald. volume (None) 18??-1???
The Boys' herald. volume : (None) 18??-1???
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Amateur journalism--Connecticut--New Haven--Periodicals.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (May 1872); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 9 (May 1873)
- sn 94051199
View complete holdings information