Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American sphinx. volume (South Manchester, Conn.) 1883-1???
South Manchester, Conn. (1883-1???)
The American sphinx. volume : (South Manchester, Conn.) 1883-1???
- Place of publication:
- South Manchester, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.H. Spencer
- Dates of publication:
- Amateur journalism--Connecticut--South Manchester--Periodicals.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Connecticut--South Manchester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01235241
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (Feb. 1883).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 8 (August 1884) = whole no. 32.
- T.J. Spencer, L.H. Spencer, Theodore Bodenwein <Oct. 1883>- editors.
- sn 94051227
View complete holdings information