Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Connecticut shore. (Old Lyme, Conn.) 193?-194?
Old Lyme, Conn. (193?-194?)
The Connecticut shore. : (Old Lyme, Conn.) 193?-194?
- Place of publication:
- Old Lyme, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- David Judson
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (for 12 weeks during the summer)
- Connecticut--Old Lyme.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217168
- Old Lyme (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jun. 23, 1939).
- sn 94053055
View complete holdings information