Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Birmingham weekly sentinel. (Birmingham [Derby], Conn.) 188?-1???
Birmingham [Derby], Conn. (188?-1???)
Birmingham weekly sentinel. : (Birmingham [Derby], Conn.) 188?-1???
- Place of publication:
- Birmingham [Derby], Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Ansonia (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Birmingham (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Derby (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Seymour (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Shelton (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: 20th year (July 1, 1891).
- sn 94053247
View complete holdings information