Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Inner-city voice. (Detroit, Mich.) 1967-1971
Detroit, Mich. (1967-1971)
Inner-city voice. : (Detroit, Mich.) 1967-1971
- Alternative Titles:
Sauti, the inner-city voice
- Place of publication:
- Detroit, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1967.
Ceased in 1971?
- African Americans--Michigan--Detroit--Newspapers.
- Detroit (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Social justice--United States--Newspapers.
- Wayne County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Detroit's Black Community Newspaper."
- "Organ of the League of Revolutionary Black Worker[s]."
- "The Voice of Revolution."
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground newspaper/press collection).
- Description based on: V. 1, no. 4 (Jan. 22, 1967).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 2 (Apr. 1971).
- Published as: Sauti, the inner-city voice, <Oct-Nov. 1969>.
- Published by League of Revolutionary Black Workers, <Mar. 16/Apr. 1, 1970->
- sn 94053353
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information