Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Black economy, U.S.A. [volume] (Chicago, Ill.) 1973-19??
Chicago, Ill. (1973-19??)
The Black economy, U.S.A. [volume] : (Chicago, Ill.) 1973-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Black economy, United States of America
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- United National Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
[Vol. 1, no. 1] May 1973-
- African Americans--Economic conditions--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Economic conditions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799599
- African Americans--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Politics and government.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799659
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 3 (Mar. 1975).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1973-1975 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservaton Service Centers.
- Supplements with title: Opportunity, official organ of the American Youth Action Organization, Inc.
- sn 94053390
View complete holdings information