Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Liberated guardian. (New York) 1970-1973
New York (1970-1973)
Liberated guardian. : (New York) 1970-1973
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Guardian Worker's Collective
- Dates of publication:
Apr. 20, 1970-v. 3, no. 8 (Feb. 1973).
June 1971-Feb. 1973
- New Left--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Radicalism--United States--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--New York (State)--New York.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell(UMI) Underground Newspaper/Press Collection.
- Issues for Aug. and Dec., 1971, Nov. 1972, and Jan. 1973 not published.
- Jan. 4, 1971 issue misdated as Jan. 4, 1970.
- sn 94053408
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information