Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York workers' news & perspective. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 197?-197?
Brooklyn, N.Y. (197?-197?)
New York workers' news & perspective. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 197?-197?
- Alternative Titles:
New York workers news and perspective
News & perspective
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Labor--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A newspaper by, for and about the working people."
- "Preview issue" published <Aug. 1976?>.
- Description based on: Oct. 3, 1976.
- Latest issue consulted: Jul. 1978.
- Staff: Allan Pasternack ... [et al.], <Oct. 3, 1976->
- sn 94053418
View complete holdings information