Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About People's voice. (Merced, CA) 1972-19??
Merced, CA (1972-19??)
People's voice. : (Merced, CA) 1972-19??
- Place of publication:
- Merced, CA
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Communist Workers Movement (Marxist-Leninist)
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 1/15, 1972)-
- Biweekly (except monthly July and Aug.)
- Communism--United States--Newspapers.
- Merced (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Working class--United States.
- Working class.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01180418
- sn 94053427
View complete holdings information