Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Francisco wildcat. (San Francisco) 1970-1972
San Francisco (1970-1972)
San Francisco wildcat. : (San Francisco) 1970-1972
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1970)-v. 2, no. 8 (Mar. 1972).
- Labor--California--San Francisco--Newspapers.
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--California--San Francisco--Newspapers.
- In English, with "Seccion en español," <May 1971->
- Merged with: People get ready (Richmond, Calif.), and: Salt of the earth (San Jose, Calif.), to form: Bay Area worker.
- sn 94053460
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information