Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About IInd coming. (Ypsilanti, Mich.) 1969-197?
Ypsilanti, Mich. (1969-197?)
IInd coming. : (Ypsilanti, Mich.) 1969-197?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Ypsilanti, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 6, 1969)-
- Biweekly (during the academic year except vacations and exam periods)
<Feb. 12, 1970->
- Michigan--Washtenaw County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214739
- Underground press publications--Michigan--Ypsilanti.
- Underground press publications.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01160984
- Washtenaw County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Ypsilanti (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell (Underground newspaper collection).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 3 (Oct. 18, 1971).
- sn 94053465
View complete holdings information