Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunfighter. (Seattle, Wash.) 1973-1975
Seattle, Wash. (1973-1975)
Sunfighter. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1973-1975
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Awareness Project
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1973.
Ceased in 1975.
- Bimonthly (irregular)
- Pacific Northwest.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01242543
- Prisoners--Legal status, laws, etc.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01077155
- Prisoners--Legal status, laws, etc.--Northwest, Pacific.
- Prisoners--Legal status, laws, etc.--Washington (State)--Seattle.
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Available on microfilm from State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Aug., 1973).
- sn 94053476
View complete holdings information