Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American stockman. (Chicago [Ill.]) 1879-1883
Chicago [Ill.] (1879-1883)
The American stockman. : (Chicago [Ill.]) 1879-1883
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- American Stockman Co., 1879-1883.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1879? Ceased in 1883.
- Livestock--United States--Newspapers.
- United States--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: American stockman (Chicago, Ill.), <1880>
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 40 (Sept. 25, 1879).
- Editor: E. W. Perry.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 40 (Sept. 25, 1879).
- Merged with: Western rural (Chicago, Ill.), to form: Western rural and American stockman.
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the issue Sept. 25, 1879 (on 1 microfilm reel) is available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 94054727
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information