Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Geneva journal [microform]. (Geneva, Fillmore Co., Nebr.) 1885-1894
Geneva, Fillmore Co., Nebr. (1885-1894)
Geneva journal [microform]. : (Geneva, Fillmore Co., Nebr.) 1885-1894
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, Fillmore Co., Nebr.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.A. Loudermilch
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1885; ceased in Feb. 1894.
- Fillmore County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 7 (Nov. 2, 1889).
- Merged with: Fillmore County Republican (Geneva, Neb.), to form: Republican-journal (Geneva, Neb.).
- sn 94055385
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information