Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Friday journal [microform]. (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1894-1896
Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb. (1894-1896)
The Friday journal [microform]. : (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1894-1896
- Alternative Titles:
Friday journal and the Nebraska signal
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank O. Edgecombe
- Dates of publication:
19th year, whole no. 978 (July 20, 1894)-20th year, whole no. 1112 (Nov. 1, 1895) ; 21st year, no. 7 (Nov. 8, 1895)-21st year, no. 51 (Apr. 10, 1896).
- Fillmore County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of Republican-journal (Geneva, Neb.).
- Issue numbering alternates with Tuesday Republican (Geneva, Neb.), and Tuesday journal.
- Merged with: Nebraska signal (Fairmont, Neb.), to form: Friday journal and the Nebraska signal.
- Tuesday eds.: Tuesday Republican (Geneva, Neb.), 1894-Apr. 9, 1895, and: Tuesday journal, Apr. 16, 1895-1896.
- sn 94055388
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information