Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nebraska signal [microform]. (Geneva, Neb.) 1896-1909
Geneva, Neb. (1896-1909)
Nebraska signal [microform]. : (Geneva, Neb.) 1896-1909
- Alternative Titles:
Nebraska signal and Geneva journal
Nebraska signal and Geneva Republican-journal
Nebraska signal, Geneva Republican-journal and Grafton courier
Jan. 28, 1898-Aug. 11, 1905
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank O. Edgecombe
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 21, no. 55 (Apr. 24, 1896) ; 21st year, no. 28 (May 1, 1896)-34th year, no. 34 (June 4, 1909).
- Fillmore County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Grafton courier, Jan. 24, 1898, and, Fairmont dispatch, Nov. 14, 1902.
- Formed by the union of: Tuesday journal and the Nebraska signal, and: Friday journal and the Nebraska signal.
- Merged with: Exeter enterprise (Exeter, Neb.), to form: Nebraska signal and the Exeter enterprise.
- sn 94055393
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information