Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Geneva gazette [microform]. (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 188?-1911
Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb. (188?-1911)
The Geneva gazette [microform]. : (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 188?-1911
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edith M. Pray
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, no. 25 (Dec. 29, 1899) ; 19th year, no. 26 (Jan. 5, 1900)-30th year, no. 32 (Apr. 20, 1911).
- Fillmore County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 25 (Nov. 15, 1895).
- Merged with: Nebraska signal and the Grafton sun and the Exeter enterprise, to form: Nebraska signal and the Geneva gazette.
- sn 94055405
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information