Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nebraska signal and the Geneva gazette [microform]. (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1911-1913
Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb. (1911-1913)
Nebraska signal and the Geneva gazette [microform]. : (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1911-1913
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank O. Edgecombe
- Dates of publication:
36th year, no. 29 (Apr. 28, 1911)-38th year, no. 32 (May 15, 1913).
- Fillmore County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Fillmore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220980
- Formed by the union of: Nebraska signal and the Grafton sun and the Exeter enterprise, and: Geneva gazette (Geneva, Neb.).
- Merged with: Ohiowa Ohiowan (1912), to form: Nebraska signal (Geneva, Neb. : 1913).
- sn 94055406
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information