Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Orleans chronicle [microform]. (Orleans, Harlan County, Neb.) 1916-1961
Orleans, Harlan County, Neb. (1916-1961)
The Orleans chronicle [microform]. : (Orleans, Harlan County, Neb.) 1916-1961
- Place of publication:
- Orleans, Harlan County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Thomas F. Ashby]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 30, no. 25 (Sept. 21, 1916)-v. 77, no. 46 (Mar. 30, 1961).
- Harlan County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Orleans (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Issues for Jan. 3, 1924-Mar. 27, 1924 misdated Jan. 3, 1923-Mar. 27, 1923.
- Issues for May 29, 1930- called vol. 40, no. 6-
- Numbering irregular Jan. 17, 1924-May 22, 1930.
- Suspended following Aug. 13, 1953 issue. Resumed with Sept. 3, 1953 issue.
- sn 94055418
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information