Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Spencer tribune [microform]. (Spencer, Neb.) 1906-19??
Spencer, Neb. (1906-19??)
Spencer tribune [microform]. : (Spencer, Neb.) 1906-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Spencer, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- G.W. Whitehorn
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Jan. 1907.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 20, 1906)-
- Boyd County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Boyd County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207202
- Spencer (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Numbering dropped with <Dec. 7, 1906> issue.
- Publisher's box title: Herald-tribune.
- sn 94055445
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information