Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Auburn daily tribune [microform]. (Auburn, Neb.) 1953-1954
Auburn, Neb. (1953-1954)
Auburn daily tribune [microform]. : (Auburn, Neb.) 1953-1954
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Auburn, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- John Stuart
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 57 (Aug. 27, 1953)-v. 4, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1954).
- Daily (except Sun. and Mon.)
- Auburn (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Nemaha County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212381
- Nemaha County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Stella press, to form: Auburn press-tribune.
- sn 94056263
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information