Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Aurora Republican [microform]. (Aurora, Neb.) 1873-1929
Aurora, Neb. (1873-1929)
The Aurora Republican [microform]. : (Aurora, Neb.) 1873-1929
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.W. Hastings
- Dates of publication:
-v. 56, no. 44 (Mar. 22, 1929).
Began in 1873.
<Oct. 1, 1891>-Mar. 22, 1929
- Aurora (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 42 (Apr. 25, 1877).
- Merged with: Hamilton County register (Aurora, Neb.), to form: Hamilton County Republican-register.
- Published as: Aurora daily Republican, <Sept. 16-18, 1891>.
- sn 94056270
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information