Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Plymouth news [microform]. (Plymouth, Neb.) 1896-1956
Plymouth, Neb. (1896-1956)
The Plymouth news [microform]. : (Plymouth, Neb.) 1896-1956
- Place of publication:
- Plymouth, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Plymouth Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 64, no. 5 (July 26, 1956).
Began in 1896.
- Plymouth (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 44 (May 9, 1896).
- Issue for Jan. 3, 1952 misdated 1951.
- Some irregularities in numbering.
- Suspended with Dec. 26, 1912 issue; resumed with Jan. 23, 1913 issue.
- sn 94056311
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information