Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wilcox herald [microform]. (Wilcox, Kearney County, Neb.) 1895-1941
Wilcox, Kearney County, Neb. (1895-1941)
Wilcox herald [microform]. : (Wilcox, Kearney County, Neb.) 1895-1941
- Place of publication:
- Wilcox, Kearney County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.H. Holmes
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 25 (Dec. 18, 1941).
Began with Mar. 29, 1895 issue.
- Wilcox (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2, (Apr. 5, 1895).
- Published in Minden, June 5-Dec. 18, 1941.
- Suspended following Apr. 15, 1927 issue. Resumed with new numbering.
- sn 94056329
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information