Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wisner news-chronicle [microform]. (Wisner, Neb.) 1924-1958
Wisner, Neb. (1924-1958)
The Wisner news-chronicle [microform]. : (Wisner, Neb.) 1924-1958
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wisner, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.H. Humphreys
- Dates of publication:
-71st year, no. 22 (Oct. 23, 1958).
Began in 1924.
- Cuming County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Wisner (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- 5th year, no. 40-6th year, no. 36 called also old v. 43, no. 34-old v. 45, no. 20.
- Absorbed: Beemer times, 1947; and Bancroft blade (Bancroft, Neb. : 1930), 1954.
- Description based on: 1st year, no. 15 (May 22, 1924).
- Formed by the union of: Wisner news, and: Wisner chronicle.
- Issues for Nov. 3-Dec. 9, 1927 called News-chronicle.
- Numbering dropped with Oct. 17, 1929 issue and resumed on Nov. 14, 1929 with v. 45, no. 25.
- sn 94056404
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information