Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hartington herald [microform]. (Hartington, Neb.) 1883-1944
Hartington, Neb. (1883-1944)
The Hartington herald [microform]. : (Hartington, Neb.) 1883-1944
- Alternative Titles:
Hartington herald and Cedar County leader
- Place of publication:
- Hartington, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ird [i.e. Baird] & Watson
- Dates of publication:
-60th [i.e. 61st] year, no. 18 (Jan. 27, 1944).
Began in 1883.
- Cedar County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Hartington (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Cedar County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01233669
- Absorbed: Cedar County leader, 1898; and: Fordyce press, 1915.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 49 (Oct. 5, 1888).
- Issues for Feb. 11, 1943-Mar. 4, 1943 called no. 20-no. 23 but constitute 60th year, no. 20-60th year, no. 23.
- Issues for Sept. 30, 1943-Jan. 27, 1944 called 60th year, no. 1-60th year, no. 18 but constitute 61st year, no. 1-61st year, no. 18.
- Published as: The Hartington herald and Cedar County leader, Aug. 5, 1898.
- sn 94056624
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information