Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lea County courier. (Tatum, Lea County, N.M.) 19??-1938
Tatum, Lea County, N.M. (19??-1938)
The Lea County courier. : (Tatum, Lea County, N.M.) 19??-1938
- Place of publication:
- Tatum, Lea County, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
- Nyles Morris
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 52 (Apr. 29, 1938).
- Lea County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Lea County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209454
- New Mexico--Tatum.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01306084
- Tatum (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 43 (Jan. 27, 1933).
- sn 94056801
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information