Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hobbs daily sunset news. (Hobbs, N.M.) 1936-193?
Hobbs, N.M. (1936-193?)
Hobbs daily sunset news. : (Hobbs, N.M.) 1936-193?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hobbs, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
- Sun Pub. Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 27, 1936.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Hobbs (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Lea County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (July 29, 1936).
- Morning ed.: Hobbs daily news (Hobbs, N.M. : 1936), July 27-<Aug. 15, 1936>.
- sn 94056996
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information