Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lockport daily advertiser. (Lockport [N.Y.]) 1854-1858
Lockport [N.Y.] (1854-1858)
Lockport daily advertiser. : (Lockport [N.Y.]) 1854-1858
- Place of publication:
- Lockport [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilber & Prentiss
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Lockport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Lockport.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213352
- New York (State)--Niagara County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212284
- Niagara County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 33 (Mar. 29, 1854).
- Weekly ed.: Niagara Democrat (Lockport, N.Y. : 1844).
- sn 94057565
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information