Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily sun. (Lockport, N.Y.) 1891-1892
Lockport, N.Y. (1891-1892)
The daily sun. : (Lockport, N.Y.) 1891-1892
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lockport, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hoover & Relyea
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 22 (July 15, 1892).
Began in 1891.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Lockport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Lockport.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213352
- New York (State)--Niagara County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212284
- Niagara County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears in masthead ornament, <1891>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 22, 1891).
- Editor: M.H. Hoover, <1892>.
- sn 94057587
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information