Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Philadelphia monitor. (Philadelphia, Jefferson County, N.Y.) 1883-1893
Philadelphia, Jefferson County, N.Y. (1883-1893)
The Philadelphia monitor. : (Philadelphia, Jefferson County, N.Y.) 1883-1893
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Jefferson County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.W. Van Slyke
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1883?
Ceased in Aug. 1893.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 36 (Jan. 3, 1884).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 9 (July 16, 1891).
- Published by: Myron H. Bent, <1890>.
- sn 94057713
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information