Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Watertown daily news. (Watertown, N.Y.) 1861-1862
Watertown, N.Y. (1861-1862)
Watertown daily news. : (Watertown, N.Y.) 1861-1862
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.H. Hall
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 2 (Jan. 17, 1862).
Began in 1861.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- New York (State)--Watertown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221269
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 27 (Feb. 15, 1861).
- Editors: Hall & Bigelow, <Feb. 1861>; Hall & Bragdon, <Apr.-July 1861>.
- sn 94057722
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information