Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Jefferson Democrat. (Watertown, N.Y.) 1865-1866
Watertown, N.Y. (1865-1866)
The daily Jefferson Democrat. : (Watertown, N.Y.) 1865-1866
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1865; ceased in 1866.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- New York (State)--Watertown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221269
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 90 (Dec. 20, 1865).
- H.H. Young & H.S. Munson, editors.
- sn 94057723
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information