Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clayton free press. (Clayton, N.Y.) 1886-1886
Clayton, N.Y. (1886-1886)
The Clayton free press. : (Clayton, N.Y.) 1886-1886
- Place of publication:
- Clayton, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.D. & W.M. Vincent
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1886.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 2, 1886)-
- Clayton (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clayton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01230413
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Mar. 16, 1886).
- Merged with: Carthage leader, and: Copenhagen news (Copenhagen, N.Y.), and: Jefferson County herald (Theresa, N.Y.), to form: Watertown herald (Watertown, N.Y. : 1886).
- Published on Tuesday.
- sn 94057779
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information