Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Frontier spectator, and northern advertiser. (Rouse's Point, Champlain, N.Y.) 182?-18??
Rouse's Point, Champlain, N.Y. (182?-18??)
Frontier spectator, and northern advertiser. : (Rouse's Point, Champlain, N.Y.) 182?-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Rouse's Point, Champlain, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.P. Broadwell
- Dates of publication:
- Champlain (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Rouses Point (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Continues: Harbinger (Rouses Point, N.Y.). Cf. History of Clinton and Franklin Counties, N.Y. ... 1880.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 31 (Aug. 5, 1826).
- sn 94057963
View complete holdings information