Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pender chronicle. (Burgaw, Pender County, N.C.) 190?-current
Burgaw, Pender County, N.C. (190?-current)
The Pender chronicle. : (Burgaw, Pender County, N.C.) 190?-current
- Place of publication:
- Burgaw, Pender County, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Northeast Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Burgaw (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Burgaw.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229235
- North Carolina--Pender County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221288
- Pender County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 36 (Dec. 19, 1912).
- Suspended for six weeks prior to Jan. 10, 1918 issue.
- sn 94058216
View complete holdings information