Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Watchman and observer. (Richmond, Va.) 1845-1855
Richmond, Va. (1845-1855)
Watchman and observer. : (Richmond, Va.) 1845-1855
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Gildersleeve
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 21, 1845) - vol. 10, no. 52 (Aug. 2, 1855).
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Virginia--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- Presbyterians--United States--Newspapers.
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- New ser. Vol. 10, no. 52 = (Aug. 2, 1855) = Whole no. 520.
- Numbering for former titles: Watchman of the South and Charleston Observer continues through <Aug. 2, 1855>.
- sn 94059319
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information