Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Crawford's weekly. (Norton, Va.) 1919-1935
Norton, Va. (1919-1935)
Crawford's weekly. : (Norton, Va.) 1919-1935
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Norton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- Bruce Crawford
- Dates of publication:
-v. 18, no. 6 (Feb. 8, 1935).
Began in 1919.
- Norton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "On the trail of the lonesome pine."
- Available on microfilm from the University of Virginia; and from Bell and Howell.
- Church journal (Norton, Va.) published on last page of Crawford's weekly.
- Contains numbering peculiarities, especially in 1921.
- Contains supplements and midweek extras.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 2 (Aug. 2, 1919).
- On Feb. 19, 1927, Crawford's weekly absorbed Virginia digest.
- Publication date varies, especially in 1921.
- Published a "photogravure" section with its own numbering: vol. 1, no. 2, (Dec. 1933).
- Published in periodical format <Apr. 30-June 10, 1931>.
- Publishers: Crawford Printing Co., Inc., Sept. 11, 1926-
- sn 94059439
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information