Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ragweed news. (Fork Union, Va.) 1936-1937
Fork Union, Va. (1936-1937)
The Ragweed news. : (Fork Union, Va.) 1936-1937
- Place of publication:
- Fork Union, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.C.C. Co. 5484
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1937.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 29, 1936)-
- Fork Union (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Fork Union.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01306183
- Available on microfiche from the Center for Research Libraries.
- C.C.C. Co. 5484 later published: Dixie duffel bag.
- Camp P-70.
- Company 5484 moved from Fork Union, Va. to Grants Pass, Oregon in 1937.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 6 [Apr. 1937].
- sn 94060177
View complete holdings information