Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Oyster Bay guardian. (Oyster Bay, N.Y.) 1899-current
Oyster Bay, N.Y. (1899-current)
Oyster Bay guardian. : (Oyster Bay, N.Y.) 1899-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Oyster Bay, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Disbrow & Sons
- Dates of publication:
Began with Feb. 10, 1899 issue.
- Bayville (N.Y.)--Newspapers--1931.
- Mill Neck (N.Y.)--Newspapers--1931.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Oyster Bay (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Syosset (N.Y.)--Newspapers--1973.
- "Democratic," <1900-1908>; "Republican," <1919-1931>.
- "Incorporating the Syosset Guardian," <1973>.
- "Official paper for the incorporated villages of Mill Neck, Bayville and Centre Island," <1931>.
- "Serving northern Oyster Bay," <1973>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no.  (Apr. 7, 1899).
- Publishers: Disbrow & Sons, <1899>; Disbrow & Son, <1935>; N. Edward Disbrow, <1966>; Oyster Bay Pub. Co., <1993>.
- Special diamond jubilee issue published: Feb. 22, 1974.
- Special golden jubilee issue published: Feb. 11, 1949.
- sn 94061025
View complete holdings information