Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Enterprise-pilot. (Oyster Bay, N.Y.) 1926-1953
Oyster Bay, N.Y. (1926-1953)
The Enterprise-pilot. : (Oyster Bay, N.Y.) 1926-1953
- Alternative Titles:
Oyster Bay enterprise-pilot
- Place of publication:
- Oyster Bay, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bronson W. Griscom
- Dates of publication:
-v. 74, no. 24 (Feb. 25, 1953).
Began in June 1926.
- Brookville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Laurel Hollow (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Mill Neck (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Muttontown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Oyster Bay (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Oyster Bay (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Oyster Bay Cove (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Syosset (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Upper Brookville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Official paper for the Town of Oyster Bay, Laurel Hollow, Brookville, Muttontown, Oyster Bay Cove, Upper Brookville [and] Mill Neck," <1938>.
- Continued by: Glen Cove record and Oyster Bay pilot (Oyster Bay, N.Y.) after consolidating with the Record-advance and the Sea Cliff news.
- Description based on: Vol. 51, no. 41 (June 5, 1931).
- Editor: Gray Mason, <1938-1944>.
- Publishers: Bronson W. Griscom, <1938>; Griscom Publications, Inc., <1947>-1953.
- sn 94061063
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information