Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York evening post [microform]. (New York) 1801-1832
New York (1801-1832)
New-York evening post [microform]. : (New York) 1801-1832
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. Burnham
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Nov. 16, 1801)-no. 9412 (Oct. 16, 1832).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- American newspapers--New York (State)--New York.
- American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00807293
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- sn 94080798
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information