Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Buffalo criterion [microform]. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1925-1973
Buffalo, N.Y. (1925-1973)
The Buffalo criterion [microform]. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1925-1973
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 47, no. 28 (Oct. 19, 1973).
Began in 1925.
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Western New York's Negro newspaper."
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 33 (Aug. 16, 1941).
- Editor: Frank E. Merriweather, <Aug. 16, 1941-1957>.
- Publisher: Frank E. Merriweather, <1968>.
- sn 94081620
View complete holdings information