Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The World and morning courier and New-York enquirer [microform]. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1861-1863
New-York [N.Y.] (1861-1863)
The World and morning courier and New-York enquirer [microform]. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1861-1863
- Alternative Titles:
World & morning courier and New-York enquirer
World morning courier and New-York enquirer
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Proprietors of the World
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 326 (July 1, 1861)-v. 3, no. 1040 (Oct. 16, 1863).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "And" appears within title ornament.
- Continues the numbering of: World (New York, N.Y. : 1860 : Daily).
- Formed by the union of: World (New York, N.Y. : 1860 : Daily) and: Morning courier and New-York enquirer.
- Issues for <Oct. 16, 1861-> also called: No. <11,593->
- Published as: World, morning courier and New-York enquirer, <Oct. 16, 1861->
- sn 94084550
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information