Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The world [microform]. (New York [N.Y.]) 1883-1931
New York [N.Y.] (1883-1931)
The world [microform]. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1883-1931
- Alternative Titles:
Combined New York morning newspapers
Combined New York Sunday newspapers
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph Pulitzer
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, no. 7934 (May 11, 1883)-v. 71, no. 25392 (Feb. 27, 1931).
- Hudson-Fulton Celebration, 1909--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Issues for Sept. 19-26, 1923 published jointly with other newspapers as: Combined New York morning newspapers.
- Merged with: Evening world (New York, N.Y.), and: New York telegram, to form: Evening world, the world, the New York telegram.
- Published a special Chicago edition, May 2, 1893, to commemorate the World's Columbian Exposition.
- Special "Time-saver edition" to mark the new century, published Jan. 1, 1901; Special Hudson-Fulton Celebration issue published Sept. 25, 1909.
- sn 94084553
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information