Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Workers world [microform]. (New York) 1959-1990
New York (1959-1990)
Workers world [microform]. : (New York) 1959-1990
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1959)-v. 31 [i.e. 32], no. 13 (Mar. 29, 1990.
- Weekly (except 1st week of Sept.)
<July 20, 1979->
- Labor--United States--Newspapers.
- Working class--Political activity--United States--Periodicals.
- At head of title: "Black and white unite for a", <Apr. 26, 1963-Oct. 16, 1970>, and: "Workers and oppressed peoples of the world unite", <Jan. 15, 1971-Sept. 1, 1983>.
- Issued 19 - by Workers World Party.
- Occasionally published in English and Spanish, Jan. 19-Nov. 2, 1973, and: June 24, 1977-<May 19, 1978>.
- Published occasionally with parallel title: Mundo obrero, June 24, 1977-<May 19, 1978>
- sn 94085577
View complete holdings information