Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jacksonian [microform]. (Columbia, S.C.) 1917-19??
Columbia, S.C. (1917-19??)
The Jacksonian [microform]. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1917-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Columbia State Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 8, 1917)-v. 2, no. 21 (Feb. 28, 1919) ; v. 1, no. 4 (Mar. 7, 1919)-
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- United States--Armed Forces--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers.
- "Published every Friday under auspices of the National War Work Council, Young Men's Christian Association, Publicity Department for the United States Army Cantonment newspaper known as 'Trench and Camp'."
- "Trench and camp edition for Camp Jackson."
- On film with other titles of the same subject.
- Trench and camp issued in over 20 editions throughout the U.S.
- sn 94086157
View complete holdings information